Atelier Checked Cotton-Poplin Shirt
When Mr Jean Touitou founded A.P.C. in 1987 he focused on creating his own versions of tried-and-tested wardrobe classics, and it remains his approach to this day. Woven from checked cotton-poplin, this 'Atelier' shirt is the kind of piece you can wear on its own or unbuttoned over a tee. It's tailored for a regular fit and has a box pleat at the back so it doesn't feel restrictive. Shown here with A.P.C. jeans, Sandro jacket, Converse sneakers, A.P.C. belt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, back box pleat
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.