Suede Biker Jacket
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (only one left)
- 5 (sold out)
- 6 (sold out)
Blackmeans' founders Messrs Yujiro Komatsu, Masatomo Ariga and Takatomo Ariga were originally brought together in 2008 by a shared passion for punk music and motorcycle culture, which is really reflected in their designs. The perfect example, this biker jacket is made from camel suede and fitted with numerous zipped pockets, gold hardware and a buckled belt. Wear it undone over a logo tee.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 3=M, 4=L, 5=XL and 6=XXL
- Fits very small to size. Take two sizes larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Supple, non-stretchy suede
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Camel suede
- Zipped cuffs, sleeve pocket and front pockets, adjustable buckled belt, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% suede (cow); lining: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.