Checked Striped Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Burberry's SS19 collection is described by Mr Riccardo Tisci as a patchwork of British culture and lifestyle – and it doesn't get more quintessential than the house's iconic check. This shirt is made from crisp cotton-poplin printed with the unmistakable pattern and panelled with stripes at the front. It looks sharp worn with both light and dark trousers. Shown here with Burberry chinos, Givenchy sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.