Michigan Cotton-Twill Chore Jacket
Carhartt WIP has been making workwear for over a century now, and this 'Michigan' chore jacket is typical of the brand's characteristically smart yet relaxed take on uniforms. Resembling early 19th-century pieces, it's cut from sturdy cotton-twill that's tightly woven for warmth and longevity. Wear it open, buttoned up or under a coat on cooler days. Shown here with Carhartt WIP trousers, Vans sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Off-white cotton-twill
- Buttoned cuffs and chest flap pocket, chest and two front patch pockets, appliquéd designer emblem
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.