+ Missoni Saturday Perforated Stretch-Knit Shorts
Mr Ottavio Missoni was an Olympic hurdler and eventually designed the Italian teams' uniforms once he got his knitwear business up and running. Made in a fitting collaboration with adidas Consortium, these 'Saturday' shorts are cut from a perforated stretch-knit which feels just as breathable and lightweight as mesh. Internal briefs enhance coverage and support.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- Adjustable waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight knit
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Petrol perforated stretch-knit
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, on-seam zipped pockets, designer emblems, internal briefs, space-dyed trims
- 80% polyester, 20% wool
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.