Contrast-Tipped Cotton and Linen-Blend Polo Shirt
With over a centuries worth of know-how under its belt, Ermenegildo Zegna is second to none when it comes to innovative textiles. This polo shirt is cut from cotton and linen-blend woven with tonal-grey and white threads that create a micro-checked pattern. Side slits and ribbed trims ensure it fits comfortably. Shown here with Brunello Cucinelli jeans, Loro Piana jacket, Brunello Cucinelli sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-grey and white cotton and linen-blend
- White tipping, side slits, ribbed trims
- Button fastenings
- 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.