Garment-Dyed Stretch-Cotton Gabardine Drawstring Trousers
Ermenegildo Zegna's casual trousers are made with the same considered details as its tailoring - note the pressed creases, horn buttons and notched waistband. They're cut from lightweight cotton with a hint of stretch for flexibility and have unfinished hems so you can tailor them to best suit your frame. Shown here with Isaia jacket, Isaia sweater, John Lobb sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Light-grey stretch-cotton
- Belt loops, five pockets, unfinished hems, pressed creases
- Button, hook and zip fastening
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
- Horn: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.