Stretch Cotton and Silk-Blend Twill Drawstring Trousers
Ermenegildo Zegna has specialised in fine fabrics for over a century. Cut from stretch cotton and silk-blend twill, these straight-leg trousers are designed with an internal drawstring to adjust the fit and have unfinished hems so you can tailor the break. Shown here with Ermenegildo Zegna sweater, Ermenegildo Zegna T-shirt, John Lobb shoes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style with unfinished hems
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white stretch-cotton and silk-blend twill
- Internal drawstring waistband, four pockets, unfinished hems, dark-mushroom suede trims
- Button and zip fastening
- 92% cotton, 5% silk, 3% elastane; pocket lining: 45% modal, 45% cotton, 10% polyester
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.