+ Daniel Johnston Alien Printed Fleece-Back Cotton-Jersey Hoodie
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (sold out)
Folk's 'Alien' hoodie is printed with the cover art from Mr Daniel Johnston's 1983 album 'Hi, How Are You' - Kurt Cobain made the frog, also known as 'Jeremiah the Innocent', famous after he was photographed wearing its likeness on a T-shirt. It's cut for a relaxed fit from mid-weight cotton-jersey that's backed in soft fleece.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 2 = S, 3 = M, and 4 = L
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This hoodie is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and pastel-pink fleece-back cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.