Freemans Sporting Club
Freemans Sporting Club's shirt jacket is cut from wide-wale cotton-corduroy in a regular fit that's ideal for layering with knitwear underneath or a heavier overcoat on top. It's fitted with a number of pockets inspired by traditional chore styles - look closely and you'll notice the pocket at the left of the chest has a slightly off-centre closing flap. Shown here with RRL jeans, Freemans Sporting Club sweatshirt, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton-corduroy
- Snap-fastening cuffs, two chest flap buttoned pockets, two front welt pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.