Henry Pebble-Grain Leather Wingtip Brogues
With a design as steadfast as the Derby brogue, considered details make all the difference. This pair by esteemed British shoemaker George Cleverley is handcrafted from black pebble-grain leather uppers set upon water-resistant Dainite rubber soles. They are ideal for retaining a refined impression in the face of unpredictable weather. Shown here with Burberry shirt, Boglioli blazer, Canali trousers, Tarnsjo Garveri pouch, Dunhill pocket square.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Fit E = US D (medium width)
- Heel Height - 3cm / 1.2in
- Height - 10cm / 3.9in
- Shoe Length - 33cm / 13in
- Black pebble-grain leather
- Leather linings, Dianite rubber soles
- Come with dust bags
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.