Grey Wool-Twill Trousers
Husbands takes its name from Mr John Cassavetes' cult 1970s film, and these trousers wouldn't look out of place worn by one of its leading men. They've been handmade in Italy from grey wool-twill and tailored in a comfortable straight shape with unfinished hems. The adjustable waist tabs mean you can forgo a belt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size FR 40 trousers have a hem width of approximately 7.8”/ 20cm and a rise measurement of 11”/ 29cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a FR 40
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey wool-twill
- Notched waistband, adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, unfinished hems
- Button, hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.