Wide-Leg Printed Cotton-Poplin Trousers
Graffiti is a major source of inspiration for artist and designer Mr Jack Greer - iggy’s ‘Wet Cement’ print features a collage of black and white photographs he snapped in Manhattan’s East Village over a number of years. Modelled after traditional five-pocket jeans, these wide-leg trousers are cut from mid-weight cotton-poplin and have a button embossed with "to be ruined" - a general rule of thumb on how often to wear them.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Wide leg, low-crotch style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black, white and charcoal cotton-poplin
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Button and zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.