Printed Cotton-Poplin Shirt
“Who walked by at just the right time to leave their imprint behind?” - that’s the question artist Mr Jack Greer asked himself when he snapped photographs of wet cement graffiti in NYC’s East Village. Printed with a compilation of black and white images taken from his personal archive, this iggy shirt is cut from crisp cotton-poplin and has a back box pleat for a more relaxed fit.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black, white and charcoal cotton-poplin
- Spread collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, designer emblem, back box pleat, elongated back hem
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about our delivery options and how to exchange or return