Striped Cotton-Jersey Polo Shirt
J.Press has been a go-to for Ivy League dressing since the very beginning – it even featured in '60s style bible Take Ivy. Cut from striped cotton-jersey, this polo shirt has a twill collar, ribbed cuffs and side slits that sit neatly over your waistband. Wear yours with a baseball cap, chinos and loafers. Shown here with Universal Works trousers, Mr P. T-shirt, New Balance sneakers, Tom Wood ring.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This polo is designed for a loose fit and is slightly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey, blue, black and white cotton-jersey
- Twill collar, ribbed cuffs, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.