Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Junya Watanabe's T-shirt looks like merch you'd find at a hole-in-the-wall diner while backpacking through South America. It's cut from weighty cotton-jersey and has a classic crew neck. The humanoid cheeseburger graphic is just the amount of surrealism you'd expect from the iconoclastic designer. Shown here with visvim jacket, Chimala jeans.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.