KING KENNEDY RUGS
Upcycled Patchwork Wool-Jacquard Chore Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. King Kennedy Rugs started out collecting Persian rugs, which it sold out the back of a car in New York City and has since established a burgeoning clothing brand. Part of an exclusive run of just two, this chore jacket is cut from upcycled wool originally used for the textile in question and jacquard-woven in an antique Caucasian pattern from the 1800s. It's lined in silk for easy layering.
This product was made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Locally Made.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is cut for a boxy fit
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured wool-jacquard
- Snap fastenings
- 100% wool; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- This piece is made from upcycled fabrics and therefore may differ slightly from that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.