Conrad Slim-Fit Checked Wool Suit Jacket
- 48 (only one left)
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. You can expect immaculate suiting from the Kingsman collection - much of it is modelled after the styles worn in the film franchise, and this jacket is inspired by Mr Harris Dickinson's character in the prequel, The King's Man. It's tailored from checked wool sourced from Scotland's Lovat Mill - the same fabric used in the film - and has a slim structured profile with notch lapels. It's cut on a new three-button, slightly longer block with smart roped shoulders, and has three handy patch pockets.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured wool
- Notch lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, front patch pockets, single vent, three internal pockets, fully lined
- Three button fastening
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 100% cupro; lining2: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.