Eggsy's Orange Faille-Trimmed Cotton-Velvet Tuxedo Jacket
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 54 (sold out)
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. We wouldn't be surprised if this impeccably tailored tuxedo jacket was the first thing Eggsy grabbed from Kingsman's Savile Row HQ before the secret agency was levelled in the movie's sequel The Golden Circle. This handsome smoking-style jacket is sharply cut from burnt-orange cotton-velvet and detailed with contrasting black faille peak lapels. It's fully lined for structure and has no vent to retain its neat shape when paired with the coordinating trousers. Shown here with Kingsman shirt, Kingsman shoes, Kingsman pocket square, Kingsman bow tie, Kingsman cufflinks.
This item is small to size; see Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. By taking the next size up this jacket will retain its intended regular cut, and you will achieve a better fit
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a more comfortable fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Orange cotton-velvet
- Black faille peak lapels, felted undercollar, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front welt pockets, three internal pockets, fully canvassed, fully lined
- One button fastening
- 100% cotton; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.