Blackcomb Slim-Fit Quilted Down Ski Jacket
Kjus' technical skiwear is durable enough for long runs down the mountain and comfortable to wear into town. - This low-profile 'Blackcomb' jacket is made from lightweight, water-resistant stretch-shell and cut slim to double as a mid layer - Quilting keeps the insulating down evenly distributed around the core and through the arms - Chin guard protects skin from the metal zipper - Zipped pockets to keep your phone and cards secure
Shown here with Kjus base layer.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Padded, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black stretch-shell
- Funnel neck, chin guard, elasticated cuffs and hem, appliquéd designer emblem, two front zipped pockets, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 85% polyamide, 15% elastane; padding: 100% polyester; filling: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.