+ Paula's Ibiza Appliquéd Striped Cotton-Terry Zip-Up Sweatshirt
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 52 (sold out)
In the '70s, Paula's Ibiza was the epitome of Balearic lifestyle - 50 years later and Loewe is revisiting the boutique's roots for its third capsule. This sweatshirt is cut from plush, striped cotton-terry that feels just like a beach towel, and appliquéd on the reverse with a retro logo. It's begging to be worn on holidays but you could just as easily wear it at home, bringing some island spirit back with you. Shown here with Loewe jeans, Maison Margiela T-shirt, Álvaro shoes.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy and ecru cotton-terry
- Front zipped pockets, appliquéd designer emblem
- Zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.