Camp-Collar Printed Sateen Shirt
- XS (sold out)
- S (sold out)
- M (only one left)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
Visiting thrift stores feels like a treasure hunt for Needles designer Mr Keizo Shimizu – he's always on the lookout for cool vintage finds to inspire his collections. This printed shirt has been made in Japan from fluid sateen and has a raw, cut-off hem. The retro camp collar and comfortable cut give it a relaxed feel. Shown here with Needles sweatpants, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ivory and charcoal sateen
- Camp collar, buttoned cuffs, chest flap pockets, raw hem
- Button fastenings
- 65% rayon, 35% cotton
- Designer colour: Rain
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.