Grey Pleated Prince of Wales Checked Cotton-Blend Suit Trousers
- IT 44 (only one left)
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (low stock)
- IT 50 (only one left)
Off-White's Mr Virgil Abloh often combines elements of workwear and tailoring in his designs, as is the case with these trousers. Cut from a mid-weight cotton-blend patterned with an elegant Prince of Wales check, they're fitted with crisp front pleats and a host of pockets – the roomy cargo one is particularly handy for stashing your keys and cardholder in. Shown here with Comme des Garçons HOMME T-shirt, Off-White sweater, Off-White sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Contemporary straight leg, mid-rise trousers
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-grey cotton-blend
- Belt loops, front pleats, embroidered and rubber designer emblems, two front slash pockets, side cargo pocket with buckled adjuster, back buttoned welt pockets, partially lined
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 55% cotton, 43% wool, 2% acrylic; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.