Hockney Linen and Cotton-Blend Shirt Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. "Linen has been used for centuries and is known for its soft, breathable qualities", reveals Oliver Spencer while emphasising the importance of choosing fabrics with a low environmental impact. This 'Hockney' shirt jacket is made from the airy fibre, blended with cotton and has three utility-style pockets inspired by classic workwear. Wear it over a plain or striped T-shirt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green linen and cotton-blend
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, two front flap pockets, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 55% linen, 45% cotton; buttons: 50% horn (Buffalo), 50% corozo
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Kingsgate Tobacco
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.