Leather and Sterling Silver Necklace
Peyote Bird links to its Santa Fe heritage through the symbols and charms on its jewellery. Made by local artisans, this leather necklace is strung with a hand-forged sterling silver feather that's said to represent trust, honour, strength and wisdom in Native American culture.
This item's measurements are:
- Pendant Width - 2cm / 0.8in
- Pendant Length - 6cm / 2.4in
- Black leather, sterling silver
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.