PRIVATE WHITE V.C.
Private White V.C. owns the special honour of being the last remaining factory in the industrial city of Manchester. Drawing on the brand's workwear and military influences, this unstructured overshirt is cut from cotton-denim and designed with deep patch pockets, just like traditional chore styles.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Dark-blue cotton-denim
- Notch lapels, three chest and front patch pockets, internal pocket
- Snap fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.