Black Bootcut Embroidered Cotton-Twill Trousers
Raf Simons' trousers are a fine example of modern tailoring – they're cut from mid-weight cotton-twill and have adjustable buckles at the waist like traditional suiting. The relaxed bootcut profile has a slightly dropped seat, while pleats at the front give them more room and shape around the top. The leg is detailed with an embroidered patch that reads 'History Of My World' alongside the butterfly motif that features throughout the AW19 collection.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed bootcut fit, low-crotch style with unfinished hems
- Adjustable tabs at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cotton-twill
- Adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, two back welt pockets, ring embellishment, front pleats, embroidered designer emblem, unfinished hems
- Hook and zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.