Color-Block Logo-Appliquéd Shell Trousers
Rhude's AW19 collection is an ode to all things racing - Mr Rhuigi Villaseñor says he was inspired by an F1 event he saw in Mexico. Reminiscent of protective driving kits, these trousers are cut from panels of mid-weight shell printed with the label's moniker down each leg. They have a comfy elasticated waist and cropped hems - perfect for showing off some socks. Shown here with John Elliott T-shirt, BILLY jacket, Vans sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black, red and white shell
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two back welt pockets, appliquéd designer emblems
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.