Leopard-Print Cotton and Silk-Blend Shirt
SAINT LAURENT's SS20 collection revisits 1970s Marrakech by way of modern-day Los Angeles and channels outfits that frequent visitors (such as the house's founder and Mr Mick Jagger) wore on their travels. Cut from a gauzy cotton and silk-blend, this leopard-print shirt would have fitted right in during the era and will look cool styled with a few buttons undone, just as it was in the show.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Leopard-print cotton and silk-blend
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket
- Button fastenings
- 65% cotton, 35% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.