Kinpusen Pilling Distressed Flocked Fleece-Back Cotton-Blend Jersey Hoodie
Sasquatchfabrix. designer Mr Daisuke Yokoyama is influenced by a melting pot of cultures, from traditional Japanese workwear to '90s skate clothing. Designed to look like an old favourite, this hoodie is made from fleece-back cotton-blend jersey that's intentionally pilled and distressed – an effect the brand calls 'high-performance vandalism'. The back is emblazoned with a three-dimensional oriental-inspired crest. Shown here with OrSlow jeans, visvim sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing two sizes larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This sweater is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White fleece-back cotton-blend jersey
- Drawstring hood, flocked designer emblem, front pouch pocket, ribbed trims
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about our delivery options and how to exchange or return