Jammie Recover and Ripstop Tote Bag
Sealand Gear upcycles to create environmentally friendly materials, like the 'Recover' used for this 'Jammie' tote bag - it's a durable fabric made entirely from plastic bottles and cotton. Designed with functional details, including a D-ring, zipped pockets and internal carabiner, it's reinforced with ripstop panels and has webbing straps at the back to hold an umbrella or jacket.
This item's measurements are:
- Handle Length - 53cm / 20.9in
- Height - 37cm / 14.6in
- Width - 31.5cm / 12.4in
- Charcoal Recover, army-green and bright-orange ripstop
- Two top handles, adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Front zipped pocket, designer emblems, gunmetal-tone D-ring
- Internal slip pocket, zipped pocket, carabiner
- Fully lined
- Zip fastening
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 17 litres
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.