Recycled Herringbone Silk Shirt Jacket
Stòffa sourced the vintage herringbone silk for this shirt jacket from an archive in upstate New York. The brand's research team traces its history back half a century to India, where it was hand-loomed and naturally dyed, so there's no question of its heirloom status.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-beige recycled silk
- Spread collar, buttoned cuffs and two chest flap pockets, two on-seam pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% silk
- Spot clean or dry clean
- Designer colour: Sand
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.