Logo-Appliquéd Garment-Dyed Cotton-Blend Ripstop-TC Hooded Jacket
Stone Island's cotton-blend Ripstop-TC is made by weaving thousands of micro-glass threads into the fibres. The result? A jacket that's extremely durable, highly reflective and suitable for rough weather. It's garment-dyed using a special process that waterproofs the surface and has a detachable lining woven from a recycled wool-blend. Shown here with Stone Island trousers, Stone Island T-shirt, Salomon sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut with a slim fitting internal layer
- Drawcord hem for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Burgundy cotton-blend Ripstop-TC
- Drawstring hood, detachable designer emblem, Velcro® cuffs, front zipped welt pocket, two front Velcro®-fastening flap pockets, removable wool-blend lining
- Snap, zip and Velcro® fastenings
- 53% cotton, 25% fibreglass, 22% polyamide; lining: 80% recycled wool, 20% nylon
- Machine wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.