Nylon Metal Hooded Jacket
- XXL (only one left)
Stone Island is always developing new production and dye techniques at its textile research lab in Ravarino, Italy. This hooded jacket is made from what the label calls its most versatile fabric yet, 'Nylon Metal' - a wind- and water-resistant ripstop that has an iridescent sheen. It has a drawstring hood and snap-fastening cuffs to protect from the elements and is fully lined in soft, breathable mesh. Shown here with Stone Island cardigan, Patagonia trousers, Salomon sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Dark-petrol Nylon Metal
- Drawstring hood, snap-fastening cuffs, designer emblem, two front zipped pockets, fully lined in mesh
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 100% nylon; coating: 100% polyurethanic resin; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.