The North Face
Logo-Appliquéd Fleece-Back Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
The North Face began as a climbing equipment store in the '60s and has since transcended to become a staple in streetwear. This sweatshirt is made from cream cotton-jersey branded at the arm with the label's logo, and has embroidered eyelets under the arms for ventilation. Wear it with sweatpants and jeans alike. Shown here with The North Face jacket, The North Face trousers, Salomon sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, designer emblems, side slits, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.