Wes Virgin Wool-Blend Twill Bomber Jacket
The Row takes its name from Savile Row, and its dedication to cut and fabrication follows the same principles held by the British tailoring hub. This bomber jacket is made from virgin wool-blend twill cut in a clean, slightly loose profile and fitted with a neat point collar. It's fully lined in cotton for durability and breathability. Shown here with The Row rollneck, The Row trousers, Common Projects sneakers, The Row belt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black virgin wool-blend twill
- Two front flap pockets, two internal pockets, ribbed trims, fully lined
- Button and zip fastening
- 76% virgin wool, 24% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.