Ahmet Sea Island Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Considering that The Row is named after Mayfair's famous Savile Row, it's no surprise that the brand's first menswear drop includes impeccable tailoring. This 'Ahmet' shirt has been made in France from weighty but breathable Sea Island cotton-poplin and is detailed with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons. The hem has meticulously curved slits so that you can comfortably tuck it into your suit trousers. Shown here with The Row suit, The Row shoes, TOM FORD tie.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Model wears a UK 15.5
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White Sea Island cotton-poplin
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.