The Workers Club
Slim-Fit Selvedge Denim Jeans
- 30 (only one left)
- 32 (low stock)
- 33 (sold out)
- 36 (only one left)
In order to ensure quality and durability, The Workers Club sources its denim from Japan – the 13oz fabric used to make these jeans comes from the fabled mill Nihon Menpu in the Okayama Prefecture. They're cut slim and washed to a nicely broken-in black shade.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit for layering
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black selvedge denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, faded
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Black Fade
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.