+ Peanuts Marlin Stainless Steel and Leather Watch
Timex is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing by collaborating with everyone's favourite beagle - the capsule collection includes this 'Snoopy Space Traveller' version of the brand's classic 1960s 'Marlin' watch. The 40mm stainless steel timepiece is fitted with an automatic movement that can be viewed through the clear exhibition back and holds a power reserve of 40 hours thanks to the engraved oscillating rotor. It's anchored in place with a smooth leather strap and detailed with a silhouette of Astronaut Snoopy at 6 o'clock.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length - 24cm / 9.4in
- Min. Strap Length - 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Strap Width - 2cm / 0.8in
- Face Diameter - 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Stainless steel case, black leather strap
- White dial, date window, black indices, stainless steel hands and numerals
- Acrylic lens, automatic movement, exhibition case back, 21 jewels
- Stainless steel buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: TW2U126007U
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.