White Shelton Slim-Fit Cotton and Linen-Blend Suit Jacket
Mr Tom Ford isn't shy about stating he thinks men should wear a suit every day, and for when the weather is balmy, he's designed this slim-fit 'Shelton' jacket. It's been made in Switzerland from a breathable cotton and linen-blend and partially lined to maintain a light structure and feel. Team it with the matching trousers and shirts in pastel shades. Shown here with TOM FORD shirt, Berluti loafers, Brunello Cucinelli pocket square.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White cotton and linen-blend
- Peak lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, single vent, four internal pockets, partially lined
- Two button fastening
- 61% cotton, 39% linen; lining: 50% cupro, 50% silk; sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.