Baker Linen and Cotton-Blend Canvas Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Universal Works' Mr David Keyte says his designs are all about appreciating the past without repeating it. Based on a style his dad used to wear when he was a baker, this jacket is made from durable linen and cotton-blend canvas that's garment-dyed so it won't fade over the years. It has handy patch pockets and a signature contrast-stitched buttonhole. The regular cut is easy to slip on over thin layers. Shown here with President's trousers, Universal Works shirt, Mollusk T-shirt, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sand linen and cotton-blend canvas
- Four front patch pockets, internal pocket
- Button fastenings
- 62% linen, 38% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.