Logo-Print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Vans' 'Off the Wall' logo debuted back in '76, when Messrs Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta designed the now-iconic 'Era' skate shoe. This T-shirt is cut from mid-weight cotton-jersey and printed with the slogan at the chest and across the back. Wear it with faded denim and the brand's cult checkerboard sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is intended for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White, black and red cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.