OG Era LX Colour-Block Canvas and Suede Sneakers
When skate legends Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta team up to design a sneaker, you know it's going to be good - Vans released its '#95' style, now known as the 'Era', back in 1976 and it's been a consistent best-seller ever since. This canvas and suede 'LX' pair has comfortable padded collars and signature waffled rubber soles for exceptional grip.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- UK sizing
- Dark-grey canvas and black suede
- Padded collars, designer emblems, canvas linings, rubber soles
- Designer colour: Forged Iron/ Black
- Style number: VN0A4BVATJ11
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.