Straight-Leg Patchwork Jeans
Cottle's jeans start life as nep cotton and hemp yarns that are woven on a shuttleless loom, which alternates the yarns to give a fluffy, neatly knitted texture. They're cut to a timeless straight-leg silhouette and finished with patchworking on the legs.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve an oversized fit
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue denim
- Button fastenings
- Dry clean
- Designer wash: Craftman
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.