Zurich Automatic Chronograph 42mm DLC-Coated Stainless Steel and Kevlar Watch, Ref. No. CH_MO_034_06_L
Master modern horologist Maurice de Mauriac makes watches the old fashioned way - the father and sons trio meet every artisan personally to ensure the highest quality. Engineered in Zurich, Switzerland, this DLC-coated 316L stainless steel chronograph is powered by an ETA 7750 automatic movement, widely considered to be one of the most successful calibres of all time. Set with a black dial and sapphire crystal lens, it's affixed to a coordinating Kevlar® strap that's robust enough for daily wear. We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Model's wrist measures 17.5 cm
- This item's measurements are:
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Face: 4.2cm / 1.7in
- Max. Strap Length: 22.5cm / 8.9in
- Min. Strap Length: 19cm / 7.5in