Unstructured Herringbone Paper and Silk-Blend Suit Jacket
Brunello Cucinelli's suit jacket is apt for warm climates - clearly inspired by the clement weather in the Italian hamlet of Solomeo that the brand calls home. Tailored from smooth herringbone-woven paper and silk-blend, it's unstructured and fitted with a butterfly lining that's lightweight and flexible.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is tailored for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige paper and silk-blend
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, three chest and front patch pockets, front welt pocket, double vent, three internal pockets, partially lined
- Button fastenings
- 75% paper, 25% silk; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Designer colour: Sand
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.