1966 Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch
Founded in 1791, Girard-Perregaux is one of the oldest Fine Watchmaking manufacturers still in operation today. This '1966' piece is a contemporary interpretation of vintage models from the same year and has a polished stainless steel case that's subtly curved to sit neatly against your wrist. The lustrous opaline dial is elegantly detailed with slim indices and two coordinating hands that ensure excellent legibility. You'll find that the alligator strap grows increasingly supple with wear. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0030 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Silvered opaline dial
- Stainless steel hands and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 8.9mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 49555-11-131-BB60
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.