Unstructured Donegal Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Blazer
Inis Meáin's garments are made using the centuries-old knitting techniques of the Aran island it's named after. Designed with smart notched lapels, this unstructured blazer is spun from a merino wool and cashmere-blend that's flecked with colourful threads. The dropped shoulder seams and loose fit make it as comfortable as a cardigan.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve an oversized fit
- This blazer is designed for a loose fit
- Dropped shoulder seam
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured merino wool and cashmere-blend
- Button fastening
- 80% merino wool, 20% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Hand wash
- Made in Ireland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.