Nylon-Panelled Striped Cotton-Poplin Shirt
- S (low stock)
- L (low stock)
- XL (low stock)
Mr Junya Watanabe has a true penchant for patchworking garments for both visual and practical effect. Undergoing the designer's signature technique, this shirt has a pinstriped cotton-poplin front, while the back is panelled with colour-blocked nylon. As well as breathable eyelets at the top, there are also two elasticated inserts on either side to slightly adjust the fit.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- White, blue and black cotton-poplin, multicoloured nylon
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, metal eyelets, elasticated panels
- Button fastenings
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 100% nylon
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Vietnam
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.