2 Moncler 1952 Striped Mohair-Blend Mock-Neck Sweater
Part of Moncler Genius' '2 Moncler 1952' line that's designed in collaboration with Mr Sergio Zambon, this fuzzy sweater is knitted with colours from the French flag - a reference to the house's roots. It's spun from a mohair-blend that'll keep you warm on the slopes and chilly days back home.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This sweater is designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, open knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured mohair-blend
- Ribbed trims
- 50% mohair, 32% polyamide, 18% wool
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.